Free School Meal and Pupil Premium Applications
Free School Meals / Pupil premium - could your child be entitled?
Your child may be able to have free school meals and pupil premium funding - if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
For children entitled to FSM, additional funding is received in school. These funds can be put towards the cost of school trips, residential trips, uniform and much more. We provide additional support for our children and the interventions used have had a significant impact on the children’s attainment.
For more information on free school meals and for an application form please click here.