Programme of study for Computing in Key Stage Two
The children in Key Stage Two have lots of exciting new skills they can learn and develop. Here are some of the things they have to do in computing.
- Design, write and debug different programs that accomplish specific goals.
- Use sequence, selection and repetition in programs, work with several variables and various forms of input and output.
- Use logical reasoning to explain simple algorithms as well as working to detect and correct errors.
- Understand computer networks and how they provide different services.
- Use search technologies effectively.
- Select, use and combine a selection of software on a range of digital devices.
- Finally all the children need to learn how to use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly.