The programme of study for Key Stage One.
All the children in Key Stage One are taught how to do the following;
- Understand what algorithms are and how they are implemented onto various digital devices.
- Create and debug simple programs.
- Use logical reasoning to predict the behavior's of different programs.
- Use technology to create, organize, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content.
- Recognize common uses of information technologies beyond school.
- Finally all the children are taught how to use technology safely.